Call for Applications 💡🔮👗💎💃✨🌴☀🌊👙🏄♀
Below you'll find a few brainstorming ideas of free artistic projects, some of which I'll be implementing in the upcoming summer/autumn season.
If you are a fashion or jewelry designer, stylist, make-up artist, model, dancer, athlete, musician, etc. and interested in collaborating, you are very welcome to make an application or ask for details! 🙂
- "High Fasion Meets High Mountains" series. Mostly flowing soigné dresses in grand scenic locations in the bavarian and austrian alps.
- Classy swimwear at beautiful beach locations (lake Chiemsee) and waterfalls.
- Parachute dress. Using an authentic decelleration parachute (4.5m diameter) as a 'dress'.
- "City at Night" series. Fashion in urban locations at dawn and night, mostly in Munich or Salzburg.
- Classy chinese and japanic garden shooting in morning or evening light. Fashion. Possibly editorial. Preferably asiatic model.
- Dance series in studio applying creative lighting. Both modern dance and ballett. (Only prof. or highly advanced dancers.)
- Dance series on-location and outdoor. Also both modern and ballett.
- Sports/Gymnastics. Outdoor leap-frog in dramatic lighting at a cool location in Munich. (Only prof. or highly advanced athletes.)
- Sports/Athlectics: Running on track and field raceway.
- Fine-art nude at a beautiful mountain lake with grand scenic background.
- Classical fine-art nude in studio. Special lighting (extremely soft) on glossy floor (creating perfect reflections).
- Cheeky provocant (but covered) nude outdoor, between homage to and ironic persiflag of pin-up style sports-car shootings.
- Artistic nude in "lost-places" location.
- "Wind in Your Hair". Portraits with wild and flowing hair, partially covering face. Both studio & outdoor. Either windmachine or in stormy weather and dramatic background outdoor.
- Sailboat photo shootings.
- Dynamic (close-up) portraits with water splashes. Applying methods of high-speed photography; freezing motion using speedlights with minimal burning time and sound triggers.
- Levitation. (Still thinking about detailed idea and scouting locations; from classy 'airy dress in the forest' to more unusual concepts.
Apart from pure photography I'm currently in the process of moving more and more into videography, e.g. video portfolio headshots , hair flips, lifting of the eye lashes, in slow motion etc.
Of course you are welcome to impress me with your own ideas, outfits, abilities (sports, dance, ballett, gymnastics,...) or locations.
If you happen to know the owners of castles, sports stadia, nightclubs, etc. – or own some yourself 😉 – don't hesitate to drop me a note!